Minnesota Give to the Max Day is on Thursday, November 17th, and is a day dedicated to supporting your favorite causes by donating to a charity of your choice. If you are still looking for a cause to support, please consider giving to the Franciscan Brothers of Peace. Our Brotherhood provides much material and spiritual support to the local community, including:
- Praying and sidewalk counseling at abortion centers. Assisting women and men with crisis pregnancies.
- Defending the rights of brain–injured or otherwise severely disabled persons who cannot speak for themselves, as well as the elderly or any other vulnerable persons in danger of death by euthanasia, medical killing or care rationing.
- Being a visible witness to the Catholic Faith on our streets, befriending the homeless and outcast, particularly in poor or violent areas most in need of the peace and love of Jesus Christ.
- Providing sanctuary in our friary for international survivors of torture, creating a loving, healing environment for them, assisting them on their journey towards independent living and legal asylum, and then reuniting them with their families by helping to facilitate travel to the U.S. for their wife and children, if any.
- Working with refugee families.
- Visiting shut-ins, those in nursing homes & the hospitalized
In addition to the good your donation would provide for those in need, any donation you give to the Franciscan Brothers of Peace will also be eligible for random drawings to have extra money added to it, and will help us compete for more prize money on our leaderboards to help further our work. We thank you in advance for any donations you choose to give!
For more information on how you can Give to the Max on behalf of the Franciscan Brothers of Peace, click the Give to the Max icon on our website’s home page or click the following link: https://www.givemn.org/organization/Franciscan-Brothers-Of-Peace